Saturday 1 April 2017

Your Next Stamp April New Release (Scratch Pad, Coffee Chicks)!



Welcome to the Your Next Stamp April release hop. This release is filled with fun and fabulous stamps, dies, beautiful new paper and fun new Gumdrops! There is a little something for everyone in this month's release.

We have an amazing blog hop to showcase so many wonderful stamps, and dies! This month we have a number of talented guest joining us for our April release hop. Sit back, grab a beverage (a Caramel Macchiato perhaps) and maybe a pen and paper to joint down an item or two for your wish list.

Another of my favourites from this month's release is the adorable Scratch Pad stamp and die set. I made a trio of note cards featuring these super cute cats!

YNS products: Scratch Pad Stamp/Die, Mini Heart Ink Splatter stamp, Stitched Square die, Circle die, Stitching Mark Circle die, Hugs and Kisses paper, Magical Pastel Gumdrops, Ink: Black Olive, Almond Latte, Ocean Mist, Mocha




Now, if you have followed my blog or other social media you may know these few things about me! In addition to enjoying crafts, I LOVE my books and COFFEE!!!! If there is a coffee related stamp, I will usually be there ready to ink it up. The fabulous Coffee Chick stamp is no exception!!! I am pretty sure that sentiment applies to me. I love the new Cool Tags Four dies and of course there is also the amazing Crazy for Coffee paper.


In celebration of this new release, check out the fabulous deal Karen is offering!


Thank you for joining us for our new release hop! I hope you found a little inspiration and maybe a few stamps, dies, paper, ink.......that you'd like to add to your YNS collection. As you are hoping along, we would love for you to leave a comment. There will be a $25 YNS gift certificates available to win, so the more blogs you visit, the greater your chances to win the prize!

Remember to also come back to the YNS blog on April 5th to check out the next Design Team Dare challenge.

Have a great day and happy hopping!



54 comments:

  1. OMG these cats are so funny! Love the chicks and the great coffee paper too. Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such FUN cards! I especially like those fabulous scratches left by the cat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Scratch Pad set is hilarious. Love your trio of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun designs with the new set, Tracy. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are delightful! Love the coffee chick and the cats are just so much fun. Thanks for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome creations! Your cat cards are purrfect and I really like how you used the coffee chick set.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cards! Your coloring on the coffee card is perfect with the papers! I love the Scratch Post kitties! How fun. Thank you so much for the inspiration!
    -Miranda
    TheCraftyCritter.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so darling, that chick with the cup on her head is to die for!!!The cats are amazing great cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cute cards and the new sets are adorable. Such cute cats.
    lemoniea@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh Tracy ALL your release creations are just stellar gf. I love love how you made a set from Scratch Card. I am smitten with how you colored him up. WOW. Love your coffee card with that adorable new set!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute cards! Those cats are too funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. And a trio of super FUN cards these are! Love the "fur-real" sentiment. lol
    And those cats are darling! And the coffee chicks, my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very creative! Love those darling critters!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute cards! Love those cats

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous cards and i love the coloring! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness Tracy, your cards are wonderful and very funny. Love the sentiments with those images!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic! I love the cats!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful cards, funny cts 😊

    ReplyDelete
  19. Todas las tarjetas son divinas ni a cuál irle

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great cards! Nice to see the coffee paper in use. Some really super patterns in it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such FUN cards. Love the designs and how you put the stamps together:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. The Scratch Pad card is great. I had to laugh when I saw it. I feel like that on way too many days.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Tracy, these funny little cats are great! I love their fun color and their cute design!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Tracy your creations are always such a delight to see! LOVE how you colored those cats and the cards make me totally smile! The chicks and coffee set steals my heart too. Thanks for the oohs and ahhs and smiles today!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Adorable!!! Love the scratches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. The cats are AWESOME! Love the scratches.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great cards Tracy - all are so cute, but the cats are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the "hang in there" card. So positive. Great release.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your kitty cards are so cute. Love the chick coffee card, too.

    ReplyDelete
  30. oh so many adorable cat cards love your design so adorable
    and the chick coffee card tooo cuuuutee
    love them all

    ReplyDelete
  31. Fantastic cards!Super cute and fun!:)

    ReplyDelete
  32. These are all soooooo adorable!!! I LOVE those cat cards! Your papers are beautiful and the layouts are just so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Super cute cards! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh my goodness, love all your fabulous cards, especially the coffee one :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Fun cat cards and sentiments. I like the papers on the chick card.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Your cat cards are adorable!Your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love! Those cats are so cute and I love what you've done with them!

    ReplyDelete
  38. The cats is such a fun stamp set! Cute cards.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wow! Awesome asd funny cards!!! Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love the kitties looking over the table.
    I could hear screeching when I saw the
    cat sliding down the wall.
    Fun cards.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Oh, those cats, so cute! Amazing cards:-)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Oh my goodness! I LOVE the kitties! Pretty sparkle gumdrops and cool die! :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. oh I have to have this set. so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  44. These cat images are so funny and sneaky!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Those kitties are just so funny. I love how quirky they are.

    ReplyDelete
  46. The chicks are cute, but the cats have stolen my heart! Love how you turned them into precious cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I love the layouts and color combos on your cards!! And I'm a sucker for cute cat cards!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Fabulous cards! Love your coloring and designs! Those cats are hilarious, and those chicks are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Adorable cards!! I love the scratch die!!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Awesome cards! I need to get those cat stamps and dies for sure!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!