Friday 9 October 2015

Your Next Stamp Sketch/Colour Challenge # 24

Welcome to our sketch and colour challenge #23 at Your Next Stamp. Each challenge includes a sketch and colour options to inspire you.


Create a project based on the sketch and/or the colour combination. If you are working with the colours use at least 3 of the colours and you can add only neutrals.

I was inspired again with the sketch (and a bit with the colours) this week. Sketches can work on more than just cards. I used the sketch as my inspiration and created a bookmark using the Bookmark/Tag Large die set. I inked up the cute frog from the Sticky Notes set and die cut the image with the matching die. The I {heart} reading sentiment is from the Bookworms Rule set.
 
The bookmarks were created using the largest die (6" x 2.3"). The fun paper is Bella Blvd Tiny Tots. 


My daughter just celebrated her birthday recently. As she is a big reader, she wanted bookmarks as part of her party favour to her guests. On the back of the bookmark I added a quote from the Little Darling Belle stamp set and stamped out each of the guests name so the bookmarks also worked as a tag for the favours.
 


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Sticky Note, Little Darling Belle, Bookworms Rule
Dies: Bookmark/Tag Large die, Sticky Note die
Paper: Bella Blvd Tiny Tots, My Minds Eye Lime Twist Twine

For our sketch and colour challenge # 24 you have until October 15, 2015 (midnight) to play along. You can see more inspiration and link up your projects over at Your Next Stamp.

One random participant will WIN a $15 gift card to the YNS store. If you feature a YNS stamp or die (must be the main focal point) you will receive and additional $5. When you use a YNS image there is also a chance of being selected as a YNS Top Pick. That's right, bragging rights for you and a fabulous badge to show off on your blog! Sounds exciting right? Ink up your stamps and show us your crafty stuff!

Have a fabulous and crafty Friday friends!


3 comments:

  1. I had to drop by from the YNS blog to see these up close. LOVE this!! I want to make some bookmarks for our local library and these would be perfect!! Thanks for the inspiration!! ~ Tricia (www.simplystamping.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Mrs. GraceWorks. Reading is a huge part of our family so I was excited when my daughter wanted these for her birthday favours. We have made ones for her class to at Christmas one year. They are quick to make with the bookmark die and the kids love to help.

      Delete
  2. This is amazing!! I'm a huge reader as well, this makes me want to make myself a bookmark! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!