Tuesday 19 January 2016

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps January Scrappy Challenge


Hello and welcome to our January Scrappy challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.

These challenges are a lot of fun and give you the chance to use your stamps in different ways. Your creations can be ANYTHING you would like to create but NOT a card! That leaves a lot of room for creativity, including calendar, planner pages, bookmarks, pocket pages and traditional scrapbook pages. You MUST use a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp for this challenge! You have all month to play along, so grab some stamps, pictures and let's get KRAFTY!

Our January theme is: ANYTHING GOES

I have had most of this calendar together since October, getting myself ready to get organized for the new year. Since I am going to keep this calendar as part of my scrapbook for the year, after the month is over, I like to go back and add a few reminders of some of the things that happened over the past month.

On my January calendar I used:



The paper is from Echo Park's Hello Winter collection.


Before the start of the month, I like to you the Perfect Planner set and mark out those days where I have confirmation of reminders, plans or information to remember.


Later in the month, if other things come up, it's fun to use some of the other great stamps you have in your collection to add a few reminders of fun and important memories. Baking with my kids and of course shopping for books (again)!


I hope you play along with this month's SCRAPPY Challenge! You can head over to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps blog to see more creations from the Krafty Girls as well as the full details about the challenge.

Create any project (other than a card) featuring a Kraftin' Kimmie image. You have one month to play along and you can enter as many times as you like. Once the challenge reaches 5 entries, a random winner will be drawn.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!