Sunday 27 March 2016

Your Next Stamp Happy Easter (Hey Chickie)

Happy Easter everyone!

My family got together on Saturday to celebrate Easter.  As a little gift for everyone, I made these treat bags.

I used the Hey Chickie stamp and die set along with the Cool Tags One die to decorate the bags. The paper is Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid.


The bag is approximately 5 inches high by 3 inches wide. You can create the bag from 1 sheet of 8.5 x 11 sheet of cardstock. You will find a tutorial on how to make these bags here.

There is also a die to create a smaller version of this bag called the Scallop Topped Treat Bag from Your Next Stamp. The YNS die creates a darling treat bag that is 3x2 inches.


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Hey Chickie, Sprinkles Happy Easter (sentiment)
Dies: Hey Chickie, Cool Tags One
Paper: Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid
Other: Doodlebug Twine (Limeade)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!