Wednesday 4 May 2016

Your Next Stamp May DT Dare (Word Critter - Gardening Birds)



It's time for the May Your Next Stamp Design Team Dare challenge! Each month the design team is given a special challenge to help show off the new stamps and dies released each month.

For the month of May our challenge theme is........STRIPES!

This challenge was hard for me, even though I will use stripes on a large number of my cards, usually in the form of paper. Your Next Stamp has a number of new amazing stamps and a entire line of stripe-tastic dies (here) that would be perfect for this challenge.

My trouble came in the form of too many amazing choices, that I went back to my standby of striped paper. I used the adorable Word Critter - Gardening Birds and some of the new Magical Pastel Sparkly Gumdrops.


These birds are just the 'tweetest!


Here is a look at the inside of the card where I used the stamp and added the Scrapwork Strips die.


Head over to the Your Next Stamp blog and look for the May DT dare post. Leave a comment on that post and there is a chance that you could WIN a stamp set of your choice!

Have a wonderful and crafty day!


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Word Critter - Gardening Birds
Dies: Scrapworks Strips
Paper: Lawn Fawn Let's Polka in the Meadow
Other: Magical Pastel Gumdrops

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!