Wednesday 19 October 2016

Your Next Stamp - Designer Showcase "Trick or Treat" (Fang-tastic Halloween)

Welcome to day three of this month's Designer Showcase at Your Next Stamp.

This week we are celebrating Halloween and all things "Trick or Treat"! The design team will be showcase their cute, spooky, fun and creative Halloween Trick or Treat projects, so check out the blog each day, starting October 17 to 20.

Here is a recap for the week so far:


My trick or treat inspired project, is a gabled treat box, decorated using the Fang-tastic Halloween. These treat boxes will be for my daughter's teachers, filled with a few goodies. The inside of the box is approximately 4 inches wide, by 3 inches high by 1.75 inches deep.


The original template and tutorial for this box can be found at Splitcoast stamper (here). That template uses one sheet of 8.5 x 11 cardstock. I wanted my box to be wider and shorter, so I played around with the size and came up with the measurements and scoring marks below.


Thanks for checking out my Halloween trick or treat box for this month's Designer Showcase. If you head over to the YNS blog, you will see more fabulous Halloween themed projects.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful and crafty day!

Supplies Used
Stamps: Fang-tastic Halloween
Dies: Stitched Ovals, Open Scallop
Paper: Doodlebug October 31st

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!