Saturday 4 February 2017

Your Next Stamp February Release Previews (Whatnot Sentiments 8)

Happy February Crafty Friends!

This year has started off with lots of sickness and crazy weather. We are going to brighten things up with a preview for the Your Next Stamp  February release.

With the new release just around the corner, I have the pleasure of sharing a little preview of one of the stamp sets you will see in this amazing release. I love preview day. All of the stamps and dies will be available really soon, so you may want to check out the previews today and start making your wish list!

If you head over to the Your Next Stamp blog you will see all of the previews available today!

For my preview cards, I made a set of simple sentiment cards using the Whatnot Sentiments Eight. The smaller "You are" is part of the Spec-tacular Phoebe stamp set. I grabbed my Distress ink to create my background. I went for a mostly monochromatic look, however you could really have fun with a variety of colours, depending on your intended use of the cards. I want these cards to be good at anytime of the years, so I am keeping the background simple.


The splatters on the cards were created by flicking water on the inked background. I let it sit for a few seconds and dab dry with a paper towel.


The distress ink used: Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick, Abandoned Coral, Candied Apple, Fired Brick


The distress ink used: Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron, Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers


The distress ink used: Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean, Broken China

I hope you enjoy the previews for the Your Next Stamp February release. Remember to check out all of the previews from the design team. The complete list of previews is available on the YNS blog.

Stop back later tonight (10:00 pm EST) for the start of the February release blog hop. There will be a lot of amazing projects to see and a great prize to be one. You don't want to miss this amazing release. On February 8th there will be another chance for inspiration and a prize with the next DT dare challenge. You don't want to miss all of these chance to see the February release in action.

Happy Peeking everyone!


4 comments:

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!