Saturday 6 May 2017

Your Next Stamp May Release Preview (Great Catch)

Happy May Crafty Friends!

I think Mother Nature is a little confused at the moment. Our weather is a little more cold and wet for my liking. I hope seeing some new stamps will make everyone feel great! I am excited today to share a preview for the Your Next Stamp May release.

With the new release just around the corner (later tonight), I have the pleasure of sharing a little preview of one of the stamps you will see in this amazing release. I love preview day. All of the stamps and dies will be available really soon, so you may want to check out the previews today and start making your wish list!

In this release there a number of great masculine stamp sets which will be great for those special men in your life. I used the Great Catch stamp along with a few goodies from last month (Crazy for Coffee Paper, Enchanted Forest Gumdrops) for my preview card.


I hope you enjoy the previews for the Your Next Stamp May release. Remember to check out all of the previews from the design team. The complete list of previews is available on the YNS blog.

Stop back later tonight (10:00 pm EST) for the start of the May release blog hop. There will be a lot of amazing projects to see and a great prize to be one. You don't want to miss this amazing release. On May 10th there will be another chance for inspiration and a prize with the next DT dare challenge. You don't want to miss all of these chance to see the May release in action.

Happy Peeking everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Delightful card with the "sneak peek" image and sentiment. Like the way you framed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! I love your furry bear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card. I just love the adorable fishing bear. Love how you colored him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow the texture on the bear is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh how amazing Tracy. I love love love your gorgeous coloring!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!