Sunday 10 November 2013

Christmas Tags

I have continued to dip into my stash from last years Simon Says Holiday Card kit to make a few Christmas tags. Little Red Wagon has a challenge this week to create a Christmas tag. I created 3 different tags using new and older holiday supplies.

Challenge:
Little Red Wagon - # 210 A Christmas Tag


The first two tags I used supplies from the Simon Says 2012 Holiday Card kit. The red tag, I created myself and the kraft one is from my stash (Jillibean Soup).

For the Santa tag I used a Simon Says Stamp called "Gnome for the Holidays". I added the naughty and nice from a Your Next Stamp set called "Holiday Sentiments". I drew in the circle and added the present, which was made with the Simon Says Stamp Gift Box die.


The paper and the Gift Box die were from the SS Holiday card kit.


For the last tag I wanted to use some new supplies from Your Next Stamp. I used the "Ugly Sweater" Stamp and die sets. I stamped the sweater onto green paper, then cut out the image. I also stamped the reindeer on white paper, coloured it and die cut it. I then took the reindeer die and also cut the shape from the centre of the sweater, making it all one layer. The wreath is another image from the "Ugly Sweater" set, however I decided to add some Xmas Red Stickles and use it as an embellishment on the tag.

Instead of a usually tag, I decided to use a Recollections polaroid frame. I back it with red card stock and stamped my sentiment (from the Ugly Sweater stamp set) with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed with gold powder.

The other sentiment is from the Your Next Stamp "Holiday Sentiments". I haven't yet decided how I will use this particular tag. We were talking about having an ugly sweater contest at work, so this could be attached to the prize.


Do you own an "ugly" Christmas sweater? I know that I don't own any Christmas themed clothes other than an apron.

Thanks for checking out my Christmas tags. Happy crafting.

Tracy

1 comment:

  1. These are all so cute, my favourite is the naughty/nice one! Thanks for playing along with Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!