Sunday 2 February 2014

Birthday Girl Flying High

This is my second post tonight. I have had a fabulous weekend crafting and I have made a number of fun card using Kraftin' Kimmie images. Today while many people were enjoying the Super Bowl, Kimmie was hosting her very own Krafty Bowl Challenges.

Over the next week, I am going to post the cards that I have completed for the 5 challenges. I've completed 3 cards today and I am so excited to have used so many fun images. I really am pleased how the cards all came out.

Krafty Bowl Challenge # 1 - "It's Ma Birthday".

First of all I would like to wish the fabulous Kimmie a very Happy Birthday, which I believe she said was on Monday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Here is my card for challenge # 1:


I used the super adorable image by Rachelle Anne Miller for Kraftin' Kimmie called "Birthday Girl". She went so well with the Carta Bella "Cool Summers" 6x6 paper. I cut out some of the clouds from the pattern paper to include around the image of the little girl flying with her balloon.


The image is coloured with Copic markers. To added a bit of sparkle to the balloon, I used my Zig two-way fine tipped glue pen to cover the balloon. Then I sprinkled the area with Glitter Ritz micro fine glitter.


Inside the card I re-stamped the Kraftin' Kimmie image and added a sentiment from Stampendous "Birthday Wish" set.

You can play along with this challenge and the other Krafty Bowl challenges until Friday February 7th. If you have Kraftin' Kimmie images to use that is preferred, however, if you don't own any, she would still love for your to join in the fun!

In case you were wondering the other challenges are:

Krafty Bowl Challenge # 1: It's Ma Birthday (COMPLETED ABOVE)
Krafty Bowl Challenge # 2: Another Six Weeks of Winter
Krafty Bowl Challenge # 5: Show us the Love

Thanks for the super fun challenges Kraftin' Kimmie and enjoy your birthday celebration.

Thanks for stopping by.

Tracy





2 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love how you stamped the girl on the inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable !! ;))
    I love this girl soooooo much !!!
    Xo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!