Wednesday 14 May 2014

Little Red Wagon # 237 How Charming & Kraftin' Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday

It's Wednesday and time again for a dual post with Little Red Wagon and Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.

 
This week Jan is our LITTLE RED WAGON hostess and she is looking for a bit of CHARM. That means she would like to see you use a charm on your project.

If you are using a KRAFTIN' KIMMIE stamp, you can join in with another Wonderful Wednesday challenge for the month of May. It's an anything goes challenge, however you must use at least one Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp, but it can be any theme, style and design and it can be a card, scrapbook page or an altered item!

 For my card this week I am using the Kraftin' Kimmie Moonlight Whispers stamp ANNE OF GREEN GABLES. I love this image for so many reasons, but most of all because it is one of my favourite books and movies.

I used paper from the Echo Park "Getaway" collection. I really loved the paper with the script and thought it tied in nicely with the image. My CHARM is a small key that I tied to the card with twine.



This image was a lot of fun to colour. I used my Copic markers and really tried to create an older feel with my colours.


Inside the card I used the great sentiment that is included with the Anne image.


Are you ready to CHARM us with your creations this week? Head over to Little Red Wagon and link up your projects. Remember to check out the inspiration the rest of the Girlfriends are sharing.

If you are playing along with the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Wonderful Wednesday challenge you are welcome to combine with other challenges (like Little Red Wagon), but it cannot be combined with the regular weekly Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge. This must be a new and different creations than anything you create for the Saturday challenges. Show your krafty stuff and you may win!

Thanks for stopping and have a Wonderful Wednesday!!!

Tracy



3 comments:

  1. Adorable! Your coloring just really brings your images alive!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute and I love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!