Wednesday 4 June 2014

Little Red Wagon # 240 Food For Thought

Hey everyone, it's the middle of the work week! Yeah! That means it's also time for another Little Red Wagon Challenge.


This week I am hosting the challenge and my theme this week is FOOD FOR THOUGHT! Sound like a tasty challenge? What is this challenge all about? Well I am asking for you to create a project that is featuring FOOD. Whether it's from stamps, die cuts, pattern paper with pictures of food. Go for it. Have some stickers or embellishments featuring a tasty treat, that works too. Dig into your stash and create a project featuring something Yummy.....or not so yummy if you want to show off something like brussel sprouts.

Now for my delicious card. I used a sweet image from Your Next Stamp called Ellie Loves Ice Cream. I love ice cream too......mint chocolate chip is my favourite. With my image I used fun paper from Pink Paislee "Hey Kid" collection. The sentiment (You're TOO Sweet) is from MFT Lollipop Pure Innocence stamp.


The image is coloured with Copic markers. I added a bit of glitter to her hair band using Glitter Ritz micro fine glitter.


Inside the card I used the sentiment from the Ellie Loves Ice Cream set along with others from Tiddly Inks and My Favorite things.


I hope that you will join this weeks tasty FOOD FOR THOUGHT challenge over at Little Red Wagon. If you want to see some inspiration, feast your eyes on the creations by the design team Girlfriends.  FAB-U-LOUS! Don't forget to link up your projects at the Little Red Wagon Blog. On Tuesday check back on the blog for the featured projects!

Have a deliciously fun and crafty day!

Tracy

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful bright, fun colours! So summery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! The image is adorable and I love the papers you paired it with!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!