Saturday 7 March 2015

Your Next Stamp - March Sneak Peek!


Can you believe that we are already into March? Do you still have lots of snow? I sure do, however I am staying warm and dry in my crafty cave, playing with some fun new stamps.

Today I am excited to share a sweet project featuring one of the new YOUR NEXT STAMP images that will be available this month. By this month, I mean tomorrow! The Design Team is offering up a fabulous SNEAK PEEK of this months amazing stamps and dies. Head over to the YNS blog to see a full list of all the designers with projects to share.

Today, I am excited to be showing off one of the new images, that is now one of my newest FAVOURITES. I am excited to share the sweet ADORKABLE stamp set. This little bookworm is just the cutest and she works so well on my latest notebook holder. I also dug into my YNS dies and used the LETTER BOARD DIE to create my "notes" title.


The ADORKABLE set included a cute girl and boy stamp that you can accessorize with glasses.


You may have noticed that I am on a bit of a kick making altered notepads. This 4 x 5.5" note pad holder is a book style with a double flap for extra storage.


The cute paper is My Minds Eye, Notable 6x6 paper pad. On the inside of each book flap I added a small brown paper bag (Recollections Michaels) for storage. The bags were a little to long for the note holder, so I folded them to fit the book.


A view of the note holder when it's open.


To allow for longer use of the note holder, I created a pocket for the notepad to slid into. This way  you can just refill with a new pad when the time comes.


I hope you enjoyed our little sneak peek for the YOUR NEXT STAMP March release. Remember to check out all of the previews available from the DT. The complete list is on the YNS blog.

Don't forget to come back tomorrow to join our March release blog hop. There will be a lot of amazing project to see You really don't want to miss anything. Then stop back on March 11 for the latest YNS Design Team Dare!

Happy PEEKING everyone!

Tracy

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Tracy, I LOVE your notebook holder. You did a fantastic job on it. I have done a few of this type of thing in the past myself and I forgot how cute they can be. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! AWESOME notebook holder!! That little girl is adorable & her glasses just make her perfect! Your coloring is spectacular as well as the colored papers you used & the layers & design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Absolutely Fabulous!!! The image is Adorable!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!