Saturday 9 May 2015

Your Next Stamp May Sneak Peek!

Today I am excited to share a peek of one of the new stamps from the YOUR NEXT STAMP May release. The Design Team is offering some fabulous PEEKS today, so sit back and enjoy! For the full list of preview projects this months, head over to the Your Next Stamps blog.

Today I created an a simple card using the Little Darling Rapunzel and a few yummy Gumdrops.


The paper is from Simple Stories Enchanted.



Enjoy our little preview of the YOUR NEXT STAMP May release. Remember to check out all of the previews available from the DT. The complete list is on the YNS blog. Stamps and dies from the new release will be available tomorrow, Sunday May 10th. Wouldn't that be a fabulous Mother's day present?

Stop back tomorrow, to join our May Release Blog Hop. There will be a lot of amazing projects to see. You don't want to miss this release. On May 13th we also have our next DT dare.

Happy PEEKING  everyone!



6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Tracy....LOVE it! I'm not sure which I like best the front or the inside. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracey!!! This is absolutely ADORABLE! Love it - thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy, this is an amazing card and with such a lovely image. I love the colors you used. Thanks for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!