Tuesday 14 June 2016

Your Next Stamp Summer Feature (Journal Notebook)

This month on the Your Next Stamp blog, the Design team are featuring projects that are all things SUMMER and all things FUN!

With a theme like summer fun, there really is so much you can do.

For my Summer Fun project, I created a journal for my oldest daughter to use for her upcoming summer holidays. My Letter Board Die really got a workout, as I made titles for the journal cover and insert pages inside the book. On the cover, I also used Happy Dance, the Overdue Library Card stamp and delicious Gumdrops.


Inside the first pages of the journal, I created pockets to hold a few tags and journal pages.


My daughter will have the chance to create her own summer bucket list of activities. I used Zero Calories to decorate this insert page. The tag, which will make an ideal bookmark for this avid reader, was created using the Cool Tag Three and Zero Calories. The other insert page is a chore list, because the summer can all be about fun and games.


The next part of the journal includes an additional pocket and a notepad.


This insert page which is decorate with the Spectacular Teacher stamp and die, will allow my daughter to record her summer reads.


Thanks for checking out my summer fun feature project today. If you head over to the YNS blog, you will also see projects by Holly and Martha. Stop back each day this week to see more fun Summer projects and on Friday the continuation of our current sketch/colour challenge.

Have a wonderful and crafty day!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Happy Dance, Overdue Library Card, Spectacular Teacher, Zero Calories
Dies: Stitched Rectangles, Spectacular Teacher, Letter Board, Cool Tag Three
Paper: Echo Park Summer Bliss
Other: YNS Gumdrops

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!