Thursday 13 March 2014

First Hair Cut (Layout)

It's been a busy March break with the kids. Today we have decided to stay home and make today a relaxing lazy day. While the girls are playing Lego, I am enjoying a bit of time to catching up on blogging for a few layouts that I finished a while ago and haven't yet posted.

In this layout my youngest is experiencing her first hair cut. I adore these pictures and how they show her progression through this emotional first. It was quiet the experience and I only have my journaling to added to the bottom corner.

This was the third layout that I was able to complete with the wonderful Elle's Studio Penelope collection pack that I purchased last year.

I still have a number of the papers and tags left, so I expect I should get another layout or two from the remaining supplies.


Since I was at a crop working on these layouts, I had a limited supply for title stickers. I stuck with white as something that should work well. I was able to use them on two of my layouts that day.

The scissors are wood veneer painted silver.


I really love the tags in this collection.



The layout was inspired by an older sketch from Got Sketch (here).

Here are the other two layout (previously posted) that I created with this collection.



Thanks for taking a peek.

Have a great day and come back soon.

Tracy

3 comments:

  1. Your layouts are fabulous! I just adore the sweet photos!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such adorable photos on your great layout....you captured such a memorable moment...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layouts! And those photos are oh so precious!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!