Wednesday 20 August 2014

Kraftin' Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday

Welcome back for my second post of today!


It's time for another WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY challenge over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. Do you wanna know what is so wonderful about these Wednesday Challenges????? Well these fun challenges are ANYTHING GOES!!! So grab your Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, ink'er up and get KRAFTY!

Of course Kimmie and the Krafty Girls want everyone to be able to play along with their challenges so you are welcome to use any stamp you choose. Make a NEW card, layout or altered item, with any theme and enter your creation over at the Wonderful Wednesday post on the Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge blog.

At the end of the month one random winder will be chosen from the Wonderful Wednesday submissions for the month and they will receive a $20 gift card to the shop! Definitely worth playing for right?

For my card this week I am using the adorable Lulu from the newest Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps release called Hey There, Punkin! I love this image and wanted it as my focal point so I kept the card very clean and simple.


Isn't Lulu just the cutest? I coloured this super sweet image with Copic markers.


Inside the card I have a couple of the sweet sentiments from this set and I added the adorable Lexi showing off her homemade pie.


Head over to the Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge blog and check out more inspiration from the other Krafty Girls and Guest for this weeks Wonderful Wednesday Challenge!

Have a super Krafty day!

Tracy



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!