Friday 29 August 2014

Your Next Stamp Fun Friday Challenge

Time for another FUN FRIDAY challenge over at the Your Next Stamp Challenge Blog!


This week I was inspired by colours in the INSPIRATIONAL photo. I created a clean and simple (CAS) card because I really wanted to showcase the amazing Darling Diva Jade.


The lovely Jade is coloured with Copic markers. Getting the right look with black is always a challenge, however I think it turned out pretty well.


I love the sentiments with the set, so of course it's a lot of fun to use them on the card inside and out.


Head over the challenge blog to check out all of the details about this months challenge. Link up your project and you could be a YNS top pick, win a YNS gift certificate or the chance to be a guest designer. Check it out!

Have a fabulous Friday and happy crafting.

Tracy

1 comment:

  1. Tracy, the divas are one of my favourite lines of YNS. You did an awesome job of colouring her up and I like how she is the focus of the card. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!