Wednesday 6 August 2014

Your Next Stamp August Release Sneak Peek

I am so excited to finally share this news!


HAPPY DANCE!

I have been keeping this to myself for a few months now and I must say it's been hard. I am so excited to be a part of the Your Next Stamp team and I look forward to working with this amazing group of talented designers.

Today for my first official DT post I am showing off a sneak peek for the August Your Next Stamp Release. You can see other sneak peeks from the Design Team, by heading over to the YNS blog.

The stamp set I am featuring today is called Hippie Owl. This image was so much fun to colour.


I really wanted to use bright colours on the image and I though the paper from My Minds Eye Fine and Dandy had the perfect VIBE for this HIP card!


I created dimension with this image by paper piecing additional layers.


Inside the card I created a few flags with left over patterned paper and added a Happy Birthday to the Groovy sentiment from the Hippie Owl set.

Thanks for stopping in today. Come back again tomorrow as we celebrate the Your Next Stamp August Birthday Release Hop.

Don't forget to check out the YNS blog for the complete list of August sneak peek projects.

Enjoy the peek!

Tracy




7 comments:

  1. Wonderful news....congratulations on making the DT. A great card and I am looking forward to seeing all of the new releases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on joining the Design Team! I love your groovy card, inside & out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on making the DT team. Love your groovy card. Happy Birthday :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations on the DT ! Your card is wonderful and I can see why you made the team! Happy birthday YNS!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on making the DT team and happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Tracy! You are starting your DT off with a Bang! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!