Thursday 13 November 2014

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps November Release Previews - Colour My World



It's that wonderful time of the month again! That's right Krafty peeps, it's the time that I get to show you some FAB-U-LOUS new images from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.

Today is DAY ONE of our November previews for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. This is an exciting release and I know you are going to LOVE what you see!

For our preview today, we are sharing with you the newest special edition stamp from the recent Krafty Day Krop in October. Each time there is a a special Krafty Krop event, Kimmie has a stamp created for the Krop participants to celebrate and remember the event. This year the stamp is called COLOUR MY WORLD featuring the darling Lexi from artist Cheryl Grant. There is also a fun matching tote with this image.

As part of today's Krafty Previews along with projects created with the Colour My World image, you will also see a few new and prior projects featuring past special edition stamps which include, the Krafty Stamper, Krafty Katastrophe and Best Friends.


Here is my card today featuring Krafty Girl Lexi as she plays with her Copic markers. I used paper from Echo Park called Creative Agenda (available in the shop). To create a Krafty look to my card I added splashes of pink mist on the background paper and white flowers and embellished with a fun pair of scissors.



Now it's time for you to check out all of the Krafty Girls and our amazing Guests that are showing off their Kreations featuring Colour My World and other special edition stamps. As you hop along to each of the Krafty blogs, please be sure to leave a comment at each of your stops. We love to hear from you and one lucky person will WIN some $ to the Krafty Shop

Release Party
Join us on Saturday November 15 at 6:00 EST at the Kraftin' Kimmie Event page on Facebook. The stamps from the November release will be available on Saturday night after we PARTY. Hang out with Kimmie, the Krafty Girls and our fabulous guest as we celebrate this fabulous release.

Thank you very much and have a super KRAFTY day!

Tracy

20 comments:

  1. Love the image and the coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. I love that she is colouring the little doggie that features on most of the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable. THe coloring is awesome and I love that Scissors embellishment. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your creation is gorgeous Tracy. I love the spray youve used on the flowers.
    {{{happy crafting hugs}}}
    Marg ;0 x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so adorable and detailed! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pink splats! I tried to do something similar with my reinkers, but the results were not so great ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just so sweet! Wonderful layout and design paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card! Your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the scissors you added, and i'm guessing that's kind of a window to her left, but if not, it's still cute as a button.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this image and how you've used t on the inside as well as the outside ☺️
    Floss
    X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the layering - fun that you showed off both sides of a paper
    The coloring is great.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the ink splatter on the graph paper effect, and I love how even the little dog she is colouring stands out beautifully here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fantastic. The coloring, the papers and layout, the embellishment. FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, love the layers and embellishments and coloring. This is adorable!.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the image, great coloring and awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute Tracy! Love the woodgrain of her desk! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!