Friday 25 September 2015

Your Next Stamp Colour/Sketch Challenge # 23

Welcome to our sketch and colour challenge #23 at Your Next Stamp. Each challenge includes a sketch and colour options to inspire you.


Create a project based on the sketch and/or the colour combination. If you are working with the colours use at least 3 of the colours and you can add only neutrals.
 
Sketches are a great source of inspiration. When I use a sketch, unless I am really stuck, I try to challenge myself to make that sketch my own. Whether is using different shapes, images or orientations, sketches are so much fun.

For this challenge I used the sketch with only a few of my personal alterations. I inked up the super cute Hammie Coffee and Tea cutting the image out using the matching die. I then add a little splatter using the Mini Ink Splatter.



The paper is Basic Grey Hipster. I really love the already distressed look of this paper. It  works well for a coffee themed card.



Here is a look at the inside of the card.



Supplies Used:
Stamp: Hammie Coffee and Tea and Mini Ink Splatter (Your Next Stamp)
Dies: Hammie Coffee and Tea, Circle (Your Next Stamp)
Paper: Basic Grey Hipster

For our sketch and colour challenge # 23 you have until October 1, 2015 (midnight) to play along. You can see more inspiration and link up your projects over at Your Next Stamp.

One random participant will WIN a $15 gift card to the YNS store. If you feature a YNS stamp or die (must be the main focal point) you will receive and additional $5. When you use a YNS image there is also a chance of being selected as a YNS Top Pick. That's right, bragging rights for you and a fabulous badge to show off on your blog! Sounds exciting right? Ink up your stamps and show us your crafty stuff!

Have a fabulous and crafty Friday friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!