Tuesday 22 September 2015

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Holiday Scrappy Challenge!

Hello Krafty Friends!

I am excited to share a fun project for our new KRAFTY SCRAPPIN' challenges at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.

These challenges are a lot of fun and give you the chance to use your stamps in different ways. Your creations can be ANYTHING you would like to create but NOT a card! That leaves a lot of room for creativity, including calendar, planner pages, bookmarks, pocket pages and traditional scrapbook pages. You MUST use a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp for this challenge! You have all month to play along, so grab some stamps, pictures and let's get KRAFTY!

This month our challenge theme is HOLIDAYS!

I love traditional scrapbooking. My husband is our family photographer and I always find he takes so many amazing pictures, that I can never decide which ones to use. To avoid getting too many pages for my layouts, I like to combine my traditional scrapbook page, along with a pocket page or two.

I created this layout a while back, however I am not sure I ever shared it on my blog. For this challenge, I added a pocket page for my 4x6 photos and created a few journaling cards.


I loved the Simple Stories December Documented Collection. I tried to made my 12x12 page look a little like my baking area after I have been busy.


I created two journal cards for my page and used one of the lovely 4x6 cards that are part of the December Documented collection.


The first journaling card includes a sentiment from the September release Magic of Christmas sentiment set. I heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder.


For my second journaling card, I used the Made By Elves set, colouring up the sweet baker elf. I included on this journal card one of my favourite treats which I make for my family every year.


Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you take a little time over the next month to join our HOLIDAY themed SCRAPPY challenge.

Here is a little reminder about KRAFTY SCRAPPIN' challenges:

1. Create any scrap page, project life layout or pocket page cards, altered item etc. Just NOT a CARD!
2. MUST use a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp to be entered into the drawing.
3. You have a month to play. Enter as many times as you like.
4. Prizes!!!! Once we have reached 5 entries, we will draw a random winner.
5. You have until Monday October 19th @ 9:00 EST to enter.
6. Share your Krafty creations in our Krafty Friends Facebook group.

Have a fabulous and SCRAPPY day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!