Saturday 19 October 2013

A Latte minis

The challenge this week over at Little Red Wagon is "Mini-mize me", which means a card no bigger than 3x3. Pretty easy right? A small card like that should take no time at all. I cut my first card base, stared at my scrap bin, rummaged through my stamps and dies and............I got nothing. No inspiration, nothing is coming to me. What am I going to make for a space so small? How am I going to layer and embellish with next to no room? Clean and simple is what it should be and that's always so difficult for me. I don't know why.

After putting the mini card aside and making a few other cards, I returned last night to this challenge, this time with a bit of inspiration. I made three mini cards all with a theme from my inspiration. Can you guess what I was craving?

You can check out challenge #207 Mini-mize Me at Little Red Wagon.


Stamp: Fiskars Latte Love

Stamp: Fiskars Latte Love

Stamp/Die: Your Next Stamp "Hot Stuff Mugs", cut with Happy Holidays die
What's your caffeine beverage of choice? I do love my Starbucks. My regular drink would be a Chai Tea latte. During the fall season, I also enjoy the occasional Pumpkin Spice Latte. I expect the winter selections (Gingerbread latte) will be here before we know it!

Supplies:
Stamps: Fiskars "Latte Love", Your Next Stamp "Hot Stuff Mugs"
Dies: Your Next Stamp Happy Holidays
Sentiments were heat embossed white (Recollections), Chestnut (AC Zing)
White gel pen
I used only scraps to create these cards, so I don't have the names of the paper that was used.

Enjoy your caffeine of choice today and thanks for stopping by to check out my creations.

Tracy

1 comment:

  1. Holy smokes, your mojo came flying back! These are fabulous! And all puns to boot - awesome! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!