Thursday 31 October 2013

More Halloween Cards

My second blog post for the night. Halloween wrapped up pretty quickly this year due to rainy weather. It's been nice to have an early night to work on my blog, however, I am now faced with a lot of extra candy that I wasn't planning on.

I have picked out a few of my favourites treats to keep in my desk at work (Coffee Crisp). A lot of the candy will be going to my daughter's school. They have a great program for donating the extra candy. Once we get the notice from the school, I will be shipping whatever is accepted there. The rest will come to work and I am sure my staff will have no problem making the rest disappear.

Here are a couple of more Halloween cards that I have created. For both cards I used older sketches from Deconstructing Jen. I really love Jen's sketches. I have a number of them printed and put into a binder for quick reference. If I get into a creative slump or I am a bit pressed for time, then I have these sketches within reach.

You can find all of Jen's sketches (here):


Deconstructing Jen: Sketch 08
Image: Hampton Arts (Michaels)
Paper:  K& Co, October Afternoon
Jolee's Boutique pumpkins


Deconstructing Jen: Sketch 01
Image: Stampendous "Kitty Candy Kiddo"
Paper: K & Company, MME

I tomorrow I will be tucking away my Halloween supplies for another year. I suppose I should pull out those winter and Christmas stamps soon. With the weather we have been having I am expecting snow any day now. I am not ready for winter or Christmas.

Happy creating fellow crafting geeks!

Tracy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!