Friday 18 October 2013

Spectacular

I am so excited to finally used this stamp. I bought it back in April at Scrapfest from Your Next Stamp. I really love their stamps. They are so cute and a lot of fun to colour. This stamp "Spectacular" I had to get because I think it looks a lot like my oldest daughter. Of course, I am now on the look out for a stamp that reminds me of my youngest daughter.

This card is my submission for the Your Next Stamp October Sketch challenge (YNSFFC05)


The image is YNS "Spectacular", coloured with Copic markers. I used Glossy Accents on the classes for a bit of dimension. I also used YNS Smarty Pants stamp for the lined paper and A+.

Inside the card I used the YNS "Smarty Pants" ruler and sentiment. I find I cannot call a card finished unless I decorate the inside. 

I haven't yet decided on the occasion that I will use this card. When the time comes I can add an additional sentiment inside the card (if needed) to create a thank you or even a birthday card.

Supplies:
Your Next Stamp: Spectacular, Smarty Pants
Cuttlebug Spots and Dots embossing folder
Spellbinders Standard Circles Dies
Copic markers

Thanks for stopping by.
Tracy


4 comments:

  1. This is so bright and so fun and I love how you decorated the inside of your card so cute as well! Thanks for joining us over at Your Next stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE your card! So bright and cheerful, and that image is sooo cute!!! Thank you for playing along with Your Next Stamps Monthly Challenge.
    Ruza, YNS Designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SUPER CUTE! Thank you so much for playing along with our YNS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just too adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!