Wednesday 1 January 2014

Little Red Wagon # 218 - New Beginnings

Happy New Year! Wow what a year we just had. It seem to fly by me in a flash. 

This week over at Little Red Wagon Jayne's first challenge of 2014 is all about New BeginningsFor this challenge Jayne is looking for anything related to New! Be it related to New Year, a new baby, job, house or even consider new tools, paper, embellishments, stamps etc. just make it about something NEW!

This is a very appropriate challenge for me, as I am starting a new adventure with my crafting and blogging. I am excited to be joining the very talented Girlfriends at Little Red Wagon as part of the design team.

For my card I have a lot of NEW elements. The card is for a new job and I made it using mostly new products.



The digital image from Whimsie Doodles (newly acquired) is called "Cafe Lizzie". The sentiment I created on the computer. The paper is from Simple Stories Daily Grind 6x6 paper pad (new to my stash).



The image is coloured with Copic markers (no new ones) and I used my 1/2" circle punch for the tiny label on the coffee cup. I thought it was quite appropriate!

Head over to Little Red Wagon and join the new challenge. Be sure to also check out all the new projects the Girlfriends on the DT created.

Have a crafty 2014.

Tracy

10 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card and your colouring is gorgeous! I love all the layering and the sentiment is perfect! Happy New Year to you :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card!
    If you want bows like mine check out this video
    http://stamptv.ning.com/video/its-the-little-things-triple-looped-bow-card

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card! Beautiful colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! That sentiment made me smile. Again, welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! I love that image and all the layers and details that you added. So glad you are a part of the LRW team. You are goon a rock it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your card a 'latte'! Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so super cute! SO happy to be designing with you this year! Its going to be a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Tracy, perfect for the challenge! Welcome to the team.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous & fun card!!! :))

    Congrats on joining LRW!! I love their challenges & the crazy fun Jan R who is above!!!! :))

    Happy New Year!!!
    Nicole’s Craft Nook
    Nicole’s Valentine’s Day BLOG Candy
    New candy up on my blog this week!! ;))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tracy, just found you and have had a lovely nosey through your cards - all fab!

    Liz x
    (your latest follower)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!