Tuesday 22 April 2014

YNS Special Event

I am back with another post for Your Next Stamp. This is a special event post and the chance for the design team to play around and showcase creations using older YNS stamps and dies.

For my card I used Moving Ellie along with white Gumdrops. The paper is Lilybee designs Buttercup.

Ellie is moving some of her craft supplies. To create some dimension I added a second layer with the box and filled the box with embroidery thread.


I love the sentiment that comes with this stamp set. Inside my card I set it off the sentiment by matting it on the black scalloped square.


Thanks for stopping by to check out my latest card.

Tracy

2 comments:

  1. I love how you added the twine to her box! So clever! Fab card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, love the thread poking out of the box!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!