Saturday 26 April 2014

Your Next Stamp April Release Sneak Peek

Hello everyone. I am here to share a quick sneak peek of one of the new images that will be available tomorrow at Your Next Stamp! Join us for the April release blog hop where we will show off more amazing new stamps and dies.

Stop over to the YNS blog and check out what the DT is sharing with you today.  Then stop back tomorrow and hop away with more new release projects. If that weren't enough you can come back and join us again on Monday for after party release projects. We have a lot to share with you.

For my first project I used the Monkey See Monkey Do set. Isn't this little guy just the cutest? I added a few additional vines to fill in the background around my image.


Of course I couldn't get enough of these little monkeys, so I added more images to the inside of my card too. The sentiments with this set are so much fun.


Thanks for stopping by and I will see you tomorrow!

Tracy

1 comment:

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!