Thursday 3 April 2014

Your Next Stamp - April Guest Designer

I am so excited to announce that I am a guest designer with Your Next Stamp for the month of April.



I have been a huge fan of YNS images for such a long time. They are a fabulous Canadian stamp company with a wonderful variety of rubber and clear stamps, digital images and dies.

I am looking forward to working with many great YNS images over the next month and showcasing my work alongside Karen and her very talented design team.

For my first project I used the super cute Ellie Loves Sunflowers to create a fun and decorative note holder. I love the Ellie images and this is one of my favourites.   The holder fits a 3x3 pad of note paper. 


The base for the easel card is 4.5 by 11 (scoring at 5.25, 5.5 and 8.25). I used a small butterfly image to stamp the notes and yes I did stamp every page.


Ellie is coloured with Copic markers. I also added a bit of glitter to Ellie's boots by applying glue (Zig two-way fine tip glue pen) and glitter (Glitter Ritz micro fine white glitter).


Have a wonderful day and happy creating. Please come back soon.

Tracy

Supplies:
Image: Ellie Loves Sunflowers
Paper: MME Adorbs 6x6 paper
Punches/Dies: EK Success Butterfly punch, Spellbinders standard circles & scallops small
Other: Recollections gems, Satin Ribbon (Michaels), 3x3 post it notes.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Tracy, this is adorable!!! And what a wonderful teacher gift these would make too! Who wouldn't love to see this sitting on their desk every day! Love it!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!