Monday 23 February 2015

Your Next Stamp Design Team Series: Q & A

Hello everyone, I am hosting over on the YOUR NEXT STAMP blog where we having a little "getting to know" you for the DT gals. You can head over and check out my Q & A and learn about one of my favourite colour combos.

Here is the card I created using some of my go to colours and the sweet ELLIE LOVES LATTE stamp. I also added some chocolate gumdrops and brown twine and new Echo Park paper call Bundle of Joy A New Addition.



Inside of the card I used the WHATNOT SENTIMENTS THREE and the birthday sentiment from JESSICA WITH CUPCAKES.


Thanks for joining me today.

Have a fabulous and crafty day friends.

Tracy


1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card and beautiful colouring. Love the mix of pp!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!