Wednesday 18 February 2015

Little Red Wagon # 277 - Round and Round We Go!



I am so happy to be back for another Little Red Wagon challenge. Unfortunately, I didn't totally follow the rules for this challenge. Oh I am not is good form this month. I am going to blame it on the  crazy cold weather we've been having. You know -34 C will do that to a girl.!

This week Collette is hosting her first challenge and she is giving us the go round. That's right ROUND AND ROUND WE GO for this week's challenge. Not only does your card need to be circle/oval, Collette is really challenging us and she would like no angles or sharp corner anywhere on your card (OOPS!). Just ignore the sentiment flag on this card.

For my almost round card, I used a new stamp set from Your Next Stamp called DINO-MITE. The paper is from Echo Park (Fine and Dandy) and I did embellishment with a few delicious (round) green apple glittered Gumdrops (Your Next Stamp).




I am sure that you will be better at our ROUND AND ROUND WE GO challenge and play along with us this week. You can link up your project at the Little Red Wagon blog. Don't forget to go aROUND and check out what the other Girlfriends are sharing for inspiration this week.

Thanks for stopping in and have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!

Tracy

6 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! The dragon looks awesome! That sentiment is a hoot too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back :) This is such an adorable stamp set that we can overlook the flag...LOL!! Great card. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back :) This is such an adorable stamp set that we can overlook the flag...LOL!! Great card. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute......love the funny message inside too.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!