Friday 27 February 2015

Your Next Stamp Sketch/Colour Challenge #8

Yeah it's Friday! Not only are we at the end of the work week, we also are in the middle of a great sketch and colour challenge at Your Next Stamp.

There are two challenges each month and you have the option of creating a new project based on the sketch or the colour scheme. If you are really motivated you can incorporate both. On Friday, the YNS Design Team showcases projects to help inspire you with the current challenge.


This time I decided to play along using the colours as inspiration. I just love the looks of these vibrant colours together. I kept the card fairly simple and used the FLOWER FUN TWO die set. I ran the die through my die cut machine for each of the colours and pieced them together on my card.

I added black GUMDROPS and used the birthday sentiment from JESSICA WITH CUPCAKES.


Inside the card I added a sentiment from HEARTFELT SENTIMENTS and decorate with a few of the floral die cut pieces.

 
You have until March5th (midnight) to play along with challenge # 8. You can see more inspiration and link up your project over at Your Next Stamp.

One random participant will WIN a $15 gift card to the YNS store. However, if you feature a YNS stamp or die (must be the main focal point) you will receive and additional $5. Oh yeah! When you use a YNS image there is also a chance of being selected as a YNS Top Pick. That's right, bragging rights for you and a fabulous badge to show off on your blog! Sounds exciting right? Ink up your stamps and show us your crafty stuff!

Have a fabulous and crafty Friday friends!
 
Tracy

1 comment:

  1. This makes me so ready for spring, Tracy! Like how you interpreted the colours in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!