Friday 13 February 2015

Your Next Stamp Sketch/Colour Challenge # 7

Today I am excited to be back sharing out card for the Your Next Stamp Sketch/Colour challenge # 7.

Every two weeks we have another amazing SKETCH:


and COLOUR challenge for you to play along with.


Today I slightly adapted the sketch and created birthday card using the DINO-MITE stamp and Die. The too cute paper is called Bundle of Joy from Echo Park. I added a few Cotton Candy blue gumdrops for a bit of contrast by my sentiment.


Here is a look at my Copic coloured Dino.


and finally for the inside of my card.


You have until February 19th (midnight) to play along with challenge # 7. You can see more inspiration and link up your project over at Your Next Stamp.

One random participant will WIN a $15 gift card to the YNS store. However, if you feature a YNS stamp or die (must be the main focal point) you will receive and additional $5. Oh yeah! When you use a YNS image there is also a chance of being selected as a YNS Top Pick. That's right, bragging rights for you and a fabulous badge to show off on your blog! Sounds exciting right? Ink up your stamps and show us your crafty stuff!

Have a fabulous and crafty Friday friends!

Tracy

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, I love the design and the papers are really great. Might want those too :P Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of using a border punch/die on a card that way. Inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of using a border punch/die on a card that way. Inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!