Saturday 27 September 2014

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp #249 A Sketch!



It's Saturday! That means it's time for another challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.

This week Krafty Girl STEPHANIE is our fabulous hostess and her challenge is........a SKETCH!!


How do you join these amazing challenges?

Create a new project based on the sketch design above and then enter your project over at the Kraftin' Kimmie blog! Enter and you may just win a $10 gift card to spend in the shop. We would love to see you use a Kraftin' Kimmie image, however use can use any stamps that inspires you. However, if you use a KKS you will double your chances of winning!!!

For my card today I used one of our new and fabulous zombie girls from TRICK OR EAT!


I love using sketches. They are a great to follow as is, or to use as a starting point for your own creative process. This sketch was a lot of fun and really easy to add my additional layers that I love to include on most of my cards.


Inside my card I stamped our fab zombie girl in blue ink to match the colours in my paper. I used a few of my paper scraps to finish decorating the inside.


Now it's time for you to get your Krafty GROOVE on and join in this weeks SKETCH challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. While you are at the blog, check out the amazing projects by my fellow Krafty girls and our amazing Krafty Guests.

Don't forget to check out the Kraftin' Kimmie Shop! Why you ask???? There are some amazing deals (25 - 50% off) on right now for a number of fabulous stamps. You may just find something from your wish list on sale.

Thanks for taking a peek at my cards for this week's challenge. I hope you will get Krafty with us. Have a super Saturday.

Tracy

Supplies
Stamp: Trick or Eat Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
Paper: Pink Paislee Indigo Blue
Embellishments: Recollection flowers (Michaels), cheese cloth, black brads
Dies: MFT ovals, Cricut Elegant Edges die cartridge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!