Tuesday 16 September 2014

Your Next Stamp September Release - After Party

Wow, this past week has been a crazy for cards. I really hope that you enjoyed this month's release. I know that I am ready for fall and I since I am hosting Thanksgiving this year, a few of these cute images may just make an appearance in my decorations.

Today the Design Team would like to continue celebrating this wonderful release by showing off a few more projects. You can see the complete list of after party projects on the Your Next Stamp blog.

Today I am using the Piles of Smiles stamp set. I just love that there is and matching die for this set. I am not that great with my fussy cutting and well just the time saves is worth it.


I love fall colours and the Reflections paper from Echo Park was perfect to go with this sweet little squirrel. I manage to add a bit of fall foliage (Michaels) for embellishments and of course the every fabulous Apricot Gumdrops.


Inside the card I used the leaves from the Piles of Smiles die set on some of the scraps to decorate the inside of the card.


Thanks for joining this months release after party. Remember to check out the Your Next Stamp blog for all of the DT that are sharing projects.

Remember, there are a lot of great deals right now on yummy GUMDROPS and some of the soon to be retired stamp. Don't wait if there is something on your wish list. Happy Hoppin' and Shoppin' everyone!!!

Have a super crafty day!

Tracy

1 comment:

  1. adore your card love the coloring and real life embellies!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!