Wednesday 10 September 2014

Little Red Wagon # 254 Cork



Happy Wednesday everyone. It's time for another fun challenge over at Little Red Wagon.

This week Joanne is hosting and her challenge for us this week is to use CORK on our projects.

This challenge had me stumped for a bit. I had a few cork elements in my stash but nothing that inspired a card. I am happy to say my inspiration finally came to me when I found a larger piece of cork that I had purchased years ago surely for some other crafty purpose.

I used the cork on my card this week to create the look of a bulletin board.


The little elements "pinned" to the cork board come from the Simple Stories sets Good Day Sunshine and Homespun. The back ground paper and inside Polaroid frames are Fancy Pants Memories Captured.


Thanks for dropping in today. I hope that you will find a bit of time to play along with this weeks CORK challenge. Head over to the Little Red Wagon blog to link up your projects. While you are at the blog, remember to stop by each of the Girlfriends blog for a bit of inspiration.

Have a Wonderful Wednesday.

Tracy

Supplies
Paper: Simple Stories Homespun and Good Day Sunshine, Fancy Pants Memories Captured
Other: Simple Stories Brad, TPC Studio Woodland Winter Metal Stud Accents, AC twine
Stamp: Inkadinkadoo Thoughts for the day

3 comments:

  1. What a creative idea! You rocked this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fabulous! I love the bulletin board!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!