Friday 12 September 2014

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps September Preview - Day 2: Trick or Eat!



Welcome back to our second day of peeks for the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps September release. This new Moonlight Whispers set by Annie Rodrigue is FREAKY FAB! Say hello to the amazing ZOMBIE gals from TRICK OR EAT!


Who doesn't love Zombies? Okay, I will admit I am not a huge fan of the Walking Dead or any Zombie movies, but stylin' Zombie stamps like these, well I am definitely lovin' em!

This zombie girl may just steal.....or eat your heart!


The papers from My Minds Eye were perfect for the distress looks of my Zombie gal. I inked all of the paper with vintage photo and added flowers from Michaels (Recollections). Of course my spooky themed card would not be complete without the added cheese cloth. Love that stuff!


Here is a view of the completed inside of my card.


Now it's time for you to check out all of the Krafty girls showing off their Freaky Fab Zombie girls of TRICK OR EAT! The list is below. While you are visiting the blogs please leave come lovely comments at each stop. You may just be the lucky winner of some Krafty $ to use in the Kraftin' Kimmie Shop. Do you have a big wish list like me?

The stamps from the September release will be available on Saturday night. Join us Saturday night for the online release party (starts 6:00 pm EST on the Facebook event page). Games, prizes and a bit of time with Kimmie, the Krafty Girls and Guest! What could be more fun than that?

Have a fun and fabulous Friday and enjoy your Krafty Peeks!

Tracy

Supplies:
Stamp: Trick or Eat Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
Paper: MME Blush
Die cut: Little Darlings Lovely View die
Embellishments: Flowers (Michael's Recollection), Cheesecloth, Wood Veneer Skull (Jillibean Soup Halloween)

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!!! I love the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my..... What a gorgeous card and oh so gorgeous coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, it is sooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card inside and out! Love the flowers and all the details, that cheese cloth really adds a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card
    love the dies....put it on my wishlist,hihihiihih

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! The whole thing is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore this! The contrast is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card...she is a fun looking zombie type gal...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!