Friday 12 September 2014

Your Next Stamp Fun Friday Challenge

I hope you've had a wonderful week. I know that I am excited that it is finally Friday. This is a busy crafty week for me and I am here today with my first of two posts.

Today I am sharing a card for this months Fun Friday Challenge at Your Next Stamp.

The Your Next Stamp Fun Friday challenges run all month long, so there is lots of time for play along. For these challenges we offer you inspiration in the form of a sketch:

Or an inspirational photo:


Use one or the other or even both to create a project and share with us at the YNS challenge blog.

I used the Cutie Patooties stamp set and created a card inspired by the sketch and the colours from the inspirational photo.


I used embroidery thread as a fun embellishment on the card to tie in with the super cute image.


Inside the card I added a sentiment from the Heartfelt Sentiments set and stamped a second image from the Cutie Patooties set.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will create a project inspired by this month's sketch or inspirational photo. You could win a $20 YNS gift certificate, be selected as a top pick or win a guest design spot with YNS. Definitely worth playing for right?

Check out all of the details over at the Your Next Stamp Challenge Blog.

Have a Fabulous and Fun Friday!!!

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!