Wednesday 17 September 2014

Kraftin' Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday Witchypoo



Today we have another Wonderful Wednesday Challenge going on over at Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps.

These challenges are so much fun and easy to join because our theme for Wonderful Wednesday is always ANYTHING GOES.

Create a new card, layout or even altered item and submit it over to this week’s Wonderful Wednesday post on the Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps Challenge blog. We would love to see you use a Kraftin’ Kimmie image, however since we’d like to see everyone play along, you can use any image you’re inspired to create with. Grab your stamps and let’s get inky!!!

I love creating cards for Halloween. I mean who wouldn’t love receiving sassy WITCHYPOO. Isn’t she fabulous? I added a lot of layers, but kept the design simple (no additional embellishments). I used paper from We R Memory Keepers Black Widow collection.


You will also see that I am back again with colouring more black. I absolutely love it. I am getting a better feel for the blending with these colours and I look forward to using more black in my designs. Getting the right shading for white, still freaks me out a bit!


Are you ready to get your KRAFTY groove on? Grab your stamps and join us for our Wonderful Wednesday ANYTHING GOES Challenge. At the end of the month a winner will be drawn from the submissions for the month and win a $20 gift card for the store!!! Woohoo! Krafty $ to buy some fabulous stamps!!!

Don't forget that the New September release stamps are now available. A great mixtures of images to choose from this month. Adorable panda bears, fabulous zombie gals and cute cave kids. There are also a lot of new paper pads that you should check out.

Head over to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps blog to check out more details see all some fabulous projects by some of the Krafty Girls and our ROCKIN' Krafty Guests!

Thanks for checking out my card today and I hope to see you again soon.

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!