Monday 29 September 2014

Your Next Stamp CAS Inspiration Series

Today I am sharing a post that is on the Your Next Stamp blog which is part of a series on CAS inspiration.

I am going to admit I did freak out just a bit when I received this first DT inspiration assignment. CAS is not my go to style and there have been so many amazing posts by my fellow DT what else can I share with you.

How about CAS layers without bulk!

For my card I used the amazing Heart Doily Die set.

I used all of the pieces of this amazing die set, running it through my Cuttlebug 4 times on different colours of card stock. I then assembled the die pieces on my card just like putting together a puzzle.


To avoid the additional bulk of multiple layers I inlaid my die into my white background layer. This is done by using the larges die cut element on your background card stock. It is really quick and easy and fun to create fun patterns with your various colours. The sentiment was created using the Skinny Font Alpha set.


Inside the card I created a frame for my sentiment using leftover die cut pieces. The sentiment is a great set that I use a lot on my cards called Heartfelt Sentiments.


Feel inspired to get your CAS groove on? Check out the Your Next Stamp blog for more CAS inspiration by the DT.

Supplies Used:


Thanks for stopping in today and please come back soon.

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!