Wednesday 14 January 2015

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Preview - You are Beautiful

Hello crafty friends and welcome. Today we are ready to preview another amazing release for KRAFTIN' KIMMIE stamps. That's right, today is day ONE of our preview week and we are starting off with an amazing set from a NEW ARTIST. Actually, she is a returning artist, but the set is NEW and it's FABULOUS and, well lets get on with the show!


Kimmie and the Krafty Girls are super excited to welcome (back) the amazingly talented Emilie Goulet. Her preview set is called YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL and it is just that, beautiful.


I made a birthday card with my pretty girl. The frame girls are so fun to create with as I added additional window layers to the image. The gorgeous paper is Bo Bunny Rose Cafe. Which is available in the Kraftin' Kimmie Shop. I think these images are perfect to create a vintage feel like this card, or go with a more modern girl. They really are versatile and I just love'em!


To create more depth with my image, I fussy cut out my young lady and adhered her on top of a second stamped image. I also added additional layers of coloured cardstock behind my image.


For the inside of my card, I re-stamped my image and added a sentiment from the MAKE A WISH sentiment set. Becky's sentiments are quickly becoming my KRAFTY go to for my inner card sentiments. I love the larger size sentiments.


You know the routine. Now it's time to hop along and check out all of the FAB-U-LOUS projects from my fellow KRAFTY GIRLS and our super talented guest designers.

Make sure you leave a little LOVE at all of your stops. There will be one lucky winner drawn at random to WIN a $10 gift voucher to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop. Oh yeah! Hop, comment and you may just win! The winners will be announced at our LIVE online release party Saturday night!

That's right come over to the online party Saturday January 17 and hang with Miss Kimmie and her Krafty Girls. This month's new stamps will be available after the party.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a super Krafty day!

Tracy

24 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the colors and layout of that first card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh la la this is so lovely and girly and I adore the colouring and design paper as well as the watermark image on the inside.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy;

    Your card is so pretty! Great job!

    Hugs;
    Shari G.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!love your sketch and coloring

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo pretty. Love that top right corner, very cute idea. TFS lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty,love the papers, colors and the heart/key!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love this card Tracy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. marylouh

    Love the layering. All of the fancy cuts at the top of the card is a fun idea.
    the metal heart and key are a fun touch
    thanks for sharing a great card

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty. I like how she pops off the page as you layered her up. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous inside and out! Love your entire design and gorgeous coloring. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great image. Love how you colored her hair. Nice and shiny looking.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the fussy cutting and layering idea! The top right corner is just a small but fantastic touch. The flowers are just the perfect touch accenting the colouring on the stamp!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ga! Love the hair color and that INSIDE! so clever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is so beautiful and I LOVE when the inside is done too! I like all the details/finishing touches you added - it is a piece of art - not just a card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card! So many very pretty details and GREAT colors! Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great design and love how you folded your paper and the inside of the card is great.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful vintage feel to your card, and the image really pops out at me! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely amazing love both the outside and the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card! Love the papers and colors you used. Cute flowers and embellishments! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!