Wednesday 21 January 2015

The Paper Nest Dolls (Guest) and Little Red Wagon

Today is a great day as we welcome another fun challenge at Little Red Wagon.


I am also so excited because I am a guest today over at The Paper Nest Dolls blog. I just adore these images and was so excited to be asked to create a few projects.


Today, Janice is hosting our Little Red Wagon challenge and she is expecting a bit of silence. You know Shhhhhhhhhhh! So what does that mean for this week's challenge? It means, your project should be free of words or text of any kinds. Now that's a challenge!

Since I usually have sentiments on my cards, I decided instead to make another note holder. This one is created using Fairest of Them All from the Paper Nest Dolls. The paper is Simple Stories Good Day Sunshine.


Since this image is related to a fairytale story, I created a little book to decorate the note holder. The pages of the book are inked and popped up with dimensional adhesive.


This fair cutie is coloured with Copic markers. I added a touch of glitter to part of her dress and her red shoes.


Here is a look of the back of the note holder.


And, when the note holder is close.


If you are the strong silent type.....or just any type that likes to get creative with paper, join this week's Shhhhhh! Challenge at Little Red Wagon. Each of the Girlfriends are sharing a bit of inspiration for this week's challenge, so remember to check it out.

While you are checking out inspiration, you really should take a peek at the adorable images over in The Paper Nest Doll shop. So many sweet image. I especially love the newest fairytale images. The amazing DT also has a lot of great creations which you can see on blog for The Paper Nest Dolls.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a fabulous and crafty day!

Tracy


7 comments:

  1. Glad to see you prevailed. :-) Lovely project! I adore that little book you made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy, is there a pattern for this project? I work in a large office and see this as a fantastic birthday card with the post-its! This is done beautifully. The image is sweet and colored magnificently. I adore this! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome! I love this idea and all your little details are amazing!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing. Snow White was one of my favourites when I was younger. Love you project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this. So beautiful and practical. What a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracy, this is so cute. I really like the note card holders you have made and this one has so may details on it. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!