Tuesday 6 January 2015

Your Next Stamp January Sneak Peeks

Alright everyone, we are gearing up for the January release over at Your Next Stamp. I hope you are excited, because it is an amazing release?

Today, the Design team is sharing with you, a preview of some new images and dies, that are available tomorrow for the Your Next Stamp January release. If you head over to the YNS blog, you will find a list of all of the Design team girls that are sharing a peek project today.

For my card I used Tobi's Bear Hug and the fun File Tab Die.


There are some images and/or papers that say "distress me".  The adorable Tobi image worked perfectly with the Bo Bunny Star Crossed. I did a lot of inking with my favourite Vintage Photo distress ink and then frayed all of the edges of the paper. I added cheese cloth, which I coloured red with diluted watercolour paint. The flowers and heart charm are from Michaels.


I was a bit intimidated to colour this bear. I am never really sure what to do for animals fur. I just went with a flicking technique with my Copic markers, starting first with my darkest colour and working down. I think it worked out okay.


Here is a look a the inside of the card, complete with cute sentiment and my image re-stamped in a coordinating colour.

I hope you enjoy our little peek for the Your Next Stamp January release. Remember to check out all of the previews available from the design team. The complete list is on the YNS blog.

Then remember to come back tomorrow to join our January release blog hop. We have a lot of fun projects to share showing off this amazing release. You won't want to miss this.

Happy PEEKING everyone!

Tracy

Challenges:
7 Kids College Fund: # 116 Anything goes


12 comments:

  1. Okay?!?! The bear is not just okay, it's awesome! Fabulous colouring and fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your Tobi's Bear Hug card! The Tobi's Bear Hug link isn't working, where can I find him?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness..look how furry that bear is!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you colored that bear perfectly Tracy! Darling card - love all your added elements and distressing. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! I love the roses and the netting and the torn edges. All so gorgeous together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is awesome, I love the way you coloured the bear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy moly!! Fantastic card. Love your coloring also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card! This stamp is definitely on my want list! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing and I LOVE your coloring! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this stamp!!! Your coloring is awesome and such an adorable card! Thank you for joining us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com Good Luck! Hugz, Colleen

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!