Wednesday 7 January 2015

Little Red Wagon # 271: Sparkle & Shine




It is time for another fun year of Wednesday challenges at Little Red Wagon.

This week Heather is kicking off the year and her challenge is all about adding SPARKLE & SHINE.

Right now I am in full party prep mode as I get everything ready for my daughter's upcoming 8th birthday. She has been quite thorough with her party planning and has been keeping me on tasks at every step.

First up is the PARTY invitation. Of course what makes a party invitation FABULOUS? First a cute digital image from Sassy Cheryl Stamps. This image is called LET'S PARTY. Next up for our fabulous invitation is of course the SPARKLE......please note the glittery button and there is also a touch of glitter on Sally's party hat, shirt and shoes. Then for the SHINE, I used fun Sprinkles from Doodlebug!


A closer look at my sparkle and shine.


Now it's your turn to show off a bit of SPARKLE & SHINE. Link up your projects over at the Little Red Wagon blog. Remember to check out the inspiration the Girlfriends are sharing this week. We are also so excited to welcome two new Girlfriends to our LRW team. Say a big HELLO to Susie and Collette.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful and crafty day!

Tracy

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful invite! I love those Sprinkles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so adorable! I love all the sparkly additions - especially the button!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nicely done!! What a great party invitation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Great take on Sparkle and Shine (both you and your daughter) as you both had a hand in it. How many of these little images did you have to colour? Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!