Sunday 5 October 2014

Kraftin' Kimmie Krafty Krop: Clean & Simple Challenge


Yesterday Kraftin' Kimmie stamps was celebrating it's fifth anniversary and World Card Making day with a on-line Krafty Krop!


All week long you have the chance to play along with six fun challenges. Create a new project to match each of the challenge themes and you may just win a gift card to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps shop. Check out the blog for each of the challenges, I have also linked them for you below. Let's get KRAFTY!

I am hosting the final challenge and I wanted to challenge myself with this one too. My challenge is all about going CLEAN & SIMPLE.


I love the CAS look and I really like to use it to show off a great technique or to showcase a wonderful image. I hope that you will play along and show off your CAS style. Cut back on the embellishments, show off your white space, leave off a layer (or two) and show us that less really is more.

For my card today I am using the oh so cute Miss Lulu from Halloween Lulu!



Little Lulu in her ladybug costume is coloured with Copic markers. I added a bit of glitter to the dots of her costume using my liquid glue (Zig two-way glue pen) and micro fine glitter (Glitter Ritz)


On most of my layered cards I will often use three or four different pattern papers. A CAS card is a great way to dip into your scrap pile as you need little to none on your card. I used Doodlebugs Ghouls and Goodies 6x6 paper.


Inside the card we see Frankenlulu and one of the fun sentiments along with the sweet Doodle Sprinkles shapes.

Join us this week at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps for all of our fun challenges. You have until midnight on Sunday October 12th to enter the six challenges. Although we would love to see you create a project using a Kraftin' Kimmie image, we would want to see everyone play along, so any image will work as long as the project is new and follows the challenge theme.

Krafty Krop Challenges:
#1 BINGO
#2 Fall into Fall
#3 Christmas
#4 Pretty in Pink
#5 Halloween
# 6 Clean and Simple

Thanks for stopping in and please come back soon.

Tracy

1 comment:

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!