Wednesday 15 October 2014

Little Red Wagon # 259 Spooky Spooky


Hello and happy Wednesday. It's time to play along with this week's fabulous and fun challenge at Little Red Wagon. The week our newest Girlfriend Heather, is hosting her first challenge. She is gearing up for Halloween and would like to see some SPOOKY Halloween projects.

For my card I used a digital image from Sassy Cheryl's Stamps. I've had this image for a while and I am excited to finally add the cute "Wicked Witch of the West" to a card.


I am not so sure about the "wicked", I think this image is way too cute. I used fun paper from Doodlebug Designs called Ghouls and Goodies. The bright colours are a lot of fun and were just perfect for this fun Halloween card.

I am proud of myself for keeping my card design simple. It's easy to get carried away with layers when you are using great papers and images.


The inside is decorated with a few of the Doodlebug Designs Halloween Sprinkles Shapes and stamped images from Your Next Stamp Halloween Cuties and Ghostly Greeting.


I hope you will play along with this SPOOK-TACULAR challenge at Little Red Wagon. If you are looking for some SWEET inspiration, remember to check out the blogs for the other Girlfriends. There will be some fabulous creations to feast your eyes on this week.

Thanks for dropping in and please come back soon.

Have a Wonderful Wednesday.

Tracy


5 comments:

  1. Oh, she looks like trouble, and I love that little kitten too. Amazing card, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Tracy! Love that image, she looks mischievous for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! She is totally darling! (I mean very spooky!! lol) Great card Tracy!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet. I am liking the fairly CAS you have been producing lately. Makes the images pop. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Tracy, I love that diagonal stripe you've used, makes the image 'pop' and as always the inside is super cute too!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!