Friday 24 October 2014

Your Next Stamp Fun Friday Challenge # 17


TGIF!

Oh my this has been a long week. I have been so excited to get to this weekend as I am going to be enjoying my very first Scrapbook retreat weekend. WOOHOO!

I am also excited to be sharing a card for this weeks FUN FRIDAY Challenge over at Your Next Stamp. This challenge has been running all month long and this is the last week to enter with a project based on our fun sketch or fabulous inspirational photo.


My card for this week is pulling inspiration from the sketch, which I slightly altered and the picture. The sketch portion, I just altered the direction the 3 banners and from the picture I took the colour (which is not as orange as I thought), and the Halloween theme.

I used the darling ghost from the  Halloween Cuties set and used the Fun Faces to make them even cuter. I fussy cut the ghosts and popped them up on my card. I finished off the card with black Gumdrops.



Inside the card I added the cute Candy Apple from Halloween Cuties and the sentiment from Ghostly Greetings.


The FUN FRIDAY challenges are fun to play along with. There are chances for prizes, top picks honours and guest designers. Check out the details on the Your Next Stamp challenge blog.

Thanks for stopping by and have a Fabulous Friday.

Tracy

1 comment:

  1. This is sweet. I like how you finish off the card both inside and out all of the time. Enjoy the retreat, my friend. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!