Wednesday 22 October 2014

Little Red Wagon # 260 Oh Baby

Welcome to another fun challenge at Little Red Wagon.


This week our fabulous hostess is Joanne and her challenge theme is OH BABY. Create a project that is baby related and share it with us over at the Little Red Wagon blog.

I have been going full out with my fall, Halloween and now Christmas cards, that it was nice to change gears and create a card that was different. I decided to keep this card simple and there was no stamping and colouring.

On my card I used paper and a chipboard sticker from the gorgeous Simple Stories Hello Baby collection. I kept the card neutral so when I need it, baby boy or girl, this one is ready to go!


Inside the card.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you will be playing along with this week's OH BABY challenge. Head over to the Little Red Wagon blog and link up your projects and don't forget to take a peek at the sweet creations by the other Girlfriends.

Have a wonderful day!

Tracy

4 comments:

  1. Great card, Tracy! I adore that little elephant on the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Sweet and simple and adorable!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable Tracy!! I love the inside as much as the front :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. I like the simplicity of using the elements from Simple Stories to create a card. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!