Friday 17 October 2014

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps October Preview Day 2: Merry Christ-mouse!


We wish you a Merry Christ-mouse, we wish you a Merry Christ-mouse!

Welcome back to DAY TWO of the October Release previews at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. Today we are sharing an adorable set from the artist Thais Narciso called MERRY CHRIST-MOUSE! This cute set features three of the most darling Christmas mice and five fun holiday sentiments.


Have you bought any Christmas presents yet this year? ME....nope haven't started. I try to book a day of holiday shopping near the end of November or if I am really lucky I'll be able to get it all online, wrapped and mailed to me and avoid the crowded stores all together. I do love the holidays and gift giving, just not the holiday shopping.

For my card today I used this darling lil' mouse with his presents. I used a fabulous Simple Stories collections called Cozy Christmas which I adore (as you can see from all of my layers). To add the effect of snow to the card I used DecoArt Snow Writer. I applied it with a paint brush to have more control over placement on my card.




Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the lovely creations featuring the MERRY CHRIST-MOUSE set from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. Scurry along and check out the fabulous work by my fellow Krafty Girls and our Guests. Don't forget to leave a bit of love while you hop. We really enjoy reading your comments and by leaving a comment you could win some Krafty $ to spend in the STORE. Winners will be announce after the release party.

Speaking of PARTY, I hope that you will be joining the ONLINE Facebook release party Saturday October 18th at 6:00 EDT. You will find Kimmie, the Krafty Girls and Guest there ready to have fun. Head to the events page for the party.

Have a super Fabulous Friday!
Tracy

12 comments:

  1. I adore this fab creation with lots of layering, The snowy touch is beautiful,Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy, so sweet, my friend. I really like all of the layering you did. These little mice are just making me smile. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!!! Love the layout!!! Congrats...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute card! I like the layering and the vintage look it has

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and your colouring is beautiful.
    I love the insert design too
    {{{hugs}}}
    Marg ;0 x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card ! Love everything about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at your bad self with all that amazing layering and gorgeous coloring. FAB-U-LOUS in every way Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card amazing coloring layering and inside of card is awesome too

    ReplyDelete
  9. such fab layers, love this charming mouse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute cute cute!! Love the mouse in this colour...and you're right...thish paper is simply gorgeous so there can't be enough layers on a card! The inside of the card is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! Loving your awesome coloring and the texture on that snow!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!