Wednesday 15 October 2014

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Wonderful Wednesday - I Pick You


It's Wonderful Wednesday over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.

Join us each Wednesday as we host a new ANYTHING GOES challenge. You have all week to play along and there more challenge each Wednesday for the month of October. At the end of the month a winner will be chosen from all of the month's participants and win a gift card to the shop. Sounds fabulous right?

Are you ready to get inky with us? Now we always love to see you using your FABULOUS Kraftin' Kimmie images, however for this challenge you are welcome to play along using any image. If you do use a KKS you will double your chances for winning.

I know there are a lot of people getting a good start on their Christmas cards. I am happy to say that I am still enjoying creating fall and Halloween projects. There are so many great fall images and I just love the fall colours and papers.

Today I am using the sweet image called I PICK YOU from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.


I am again using paper from Doodblebug designs. This collection is called Friendly Forest. To add a bit more to my fall card, I used fall floral pieces that I picked up at Michaels. I really think it could pass for an apple tree.


A look at the inside of the card.


Head over to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps blog and check out the details for our Wonderful Wednesday Challenge and see more gorgeous creations by the Krafty Girls and Guests!

Have a super KRAFTY day.

Tracy

3 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love the bold colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this definitely has the cuteness factor. Just adore your wonderful vibrant autumn colouring and the watermark image on the inside. {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,000 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my lands, this is adorable! Soooo, cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!